Whether you want to add solar panels to your home or business, finding the right company to install them is essential. When you find the best fit for the job, you stand a stronger chance of enjoying your installation for years to come. To make sure the job is done correctly the first time, here are some ways to find the best solar panel suppliers in the Gold Coast.
Making sure the solar supplier you choose is Australian owned and managed is important for a couple of reasons. First, if the business exists abroad and outsources to local installers, you might not enjoy the same degree of customer service and aftercare as you would if they were Australian. Additionally, they may not have repair people or solar services throughout Australia, so you could find yourself coming unstuck if you need maintenance.
Most importantly, if the company you choose partly operates abroad, it might not adhere to Australian legislation. Although this doesn’t mean they can install your panels outside of the usual national regulations, it does mean they’re free to follow aftercare rules that apply to their own country. For the sake of your safety and peace of mind, stick with Australian businesses.
Even if you manage to acquire one of the many grants available to those installing solar panels, there is still a significant investment to make. For your own protection, you need to find a solar panel supplier in Gold Coast that provides generous warranties.
At Arise Solar, we take an industry-leading approach to our warranties. This means they’re an excellent benchmark for examining the guarantees offered by other companies. Some of the promises we make include:
- A 10-year warranty on our workmanship
- A 25-year warranty on the solar panels we install
- A 30-day price matching guarantee after the point of installation
With the warranties above, you can have the confidence that your money isn’t going to waste.
Throughout Australia, homes vary widely in terms of size. At Arise Solar this is something that we recognise and so we try to vary our solar system sizes accordingly. For example, an average-sized home could use a 6.6 kW system, or if it’s a little larger a 10 kW system is appropriate. As for businesses, we provide both 30 kW and 50 kW, or 100 kW if yours is particularly big.
Although not all solar panel companies will provide ongoing services, some do. They don’t usually form a part of the aftercare service, but they can make it easier for you to promote your system’s longevity. For example:
- Regular maintenance services: When you use a company that’s familiar with the brand you’re installing, you may find that the services are more effective.
- Professional cleaning: Solar panels don’t need too much intervention on the cleaning front, but when they do it’s better to use professionals to avoid damage.
- Fault detection: On the rare occasion that something does go awry with your system, having a team of professionals you trust to detect faults will make your life easier.
For the sake of a streamlined experience, opting for a company that can install solar panels and go beyond will make your life easier.