The Australian continent has the highest solar radiation per square metre of any continent and consequently some of the best solar energy resources in the world. Solar panel technology has been around in several forms for a long time now in Australia. Solar panel efficiency has dramatically improved over time, and panels continue to push new limits each year. Manufacturers are making solar panels more efficient in two basic ways:
- Improving the solar cells themselves
- Improving the way the cells are placed in the panel
However, with the rapid changes in technology it becomes difficult to choose the right kind of solar PV system for your property. You may have the best solar retailer in Australia guiding you through the solar process but it can be difficult to make a decision on which panels to install? We have narrowed down your options to 10 best solar panels you can install based on materials, price range, solar panel efficiency, durability, warranty and solar reviews. Tell us where you live in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane or Gold coast and we shall offer the best solar panel suitable for your location and property needs.
LG Solar Panels
- High efficiency, market leader, best performance, high quality product, high price
- LG Neon 2 (bifacial)LG Mono X plusLG Neon R
- Medium range product, good efficiency, good quality, latest technology
- Trine Honey M SeriesTallMAX M SeriesTrina Solar Vertex Series
- Top notch quality, high efficiency, highly durable and affordable prices
- Rec alphα seriesRec n-peak seriesRec twindesign technology
- Value for money product, moderate efficiency, durable, standard warranty, customer support after sales is average
- Tindo karra 60-cell seriesTindo karra 66-cell seriesTindo karra 72-cell series
- Customer favourite, advanced technology, high efficiency, highly durable, moderate pricing
- Peak Duo ML-G9+Q Cells_Q.Maxx-G2_QDPeak Duo-G6+
- High efficiency, premium quality, premium pricing, Durable.
- All BlackBiHiKu 7HiKu 7
- Pocket friendly prices, good efficiency, Good warranties
- Cheetah seriesEagle SeriesSwan Bifacial
- Best product, High efficiency, premium pricing, finest technology
- LONGi LR4-72HPH (Mono)LONGi LR4-60HPB (All Black) MonoLONGi LR4-72HBD (Bifacial)
- Good efficiency at affordable pricing, good warranties, good durability, most loved by homeowners
Sunpower solar panels
- High efficiency panels, premium price range and unique product technology
- Maxeon 3X seriesE series
Efficiency of solar panels
The efficiency rating of a solar panel refers to the amount of sunlight it captures that can actually convert into usable energy. The higher the efficiency the more the production generated from the panels. If you have less space to install solar panels, higher efficiency panels can be a good option.
Warranties on the panels
In the solar industry decent warranty on panels is between 15 to 25 years. A good quality panel with higher warranties can provide peace of mind over the lifespan of a solar PV system installed at residential or commercial property.
Make smart solar investment – Speak to our solar consultant
It can get a lot more complex now than it earlier was about making a decision to choose the right solar panels for your property. Yes, we have narrowed down the options for you, however, we haven’t ranked the panels because these are all the top brands, but which one to install depends on the buyer’s choice, preferences, roof analysis, electricity bills, shading issues and the list is endless. We at Arise can help you make an informed solar decision by analyzing your roof, electricity bills, budget and property specifications.